Friday, July 14, 2006

Tangor and Siren in: “The Ramping Devil!” Episode: #14 [Part I of II]

Episode: #14
Tangor and Siren in: “The Ramping Devil!”
[Gwyin]
1/14/2006 Part I of II

[Siren’s Journal; 2180 AD] “The Ramping Devil, his fists were like blocks of iron, hard as garnet, when they hit you, I’m sure they were as heavy as anvils, he never did hit me, but I can attest to their size. The gaze he fixed on one was deadly indeed, anger in his whole being. He looked like a saber-toothed jackal, his head that is, pointed dog like ears. He clasped his hands when he bit into human flesh, so he told me, as if it was a drug. Perhaps to scare me, is why he told me; on the other hand he wanted to be human like, it would be a dream come true, if he could. Demons get their kicks out of such things, games they call them. His hands were as big as my face, and he was all of fifteen feet tall. He was a rambling beast, and ran wildly, quickly he told me through hell’s gates to escape into the lake called Hades. He said he knew me, or had seen me once, when I was in hell.
“He told me there occurred a phenomena, the day he appeared on our ship, as we were bringing King Toso to his residing moon for safety, for his people wanted to eat him alive, or at least the wild Manticore in the woods had threatened to do so.
“The phenomena he told me about was as follows: ‘I escaped into the waters of Hades, and fell into a dreamless sleep as I sank into the waters, at the same time our hemispherical demon were brining in new souls, there was a rift, a tare in the canopy of a sixth dimension, and I was snapped away, and ended up in these halls of the ship, foaming mouth and all, and even nostrils foaming.’ It is exactly the way he told me it was.


[Tangor’s Journal] “Outside our spacecraft was King Toso, waiting for us to take him to his moon, where there was a colony of his kind; he was kind of a prisoner I guess.
“In the meantime, the demon Gwyin had appeared on board the ship, he was haunted by Siren’s beauty, and seemed to know her. I guess, so he said, he was there when Siren was born in hell, he was one of the soldiers that tried to stop her from leaving hell, and she cut his head off, yet he grew another instantly. He seemed a bit indifferent on that subject, almost laughable.
“When we landed the ship on the moon, I told Gwyin to remain hiding until the king was gone, lest he freak out, and a new crisis start right on our ship with a 800-pound demon, 15-feet tall running loose.
“And so it was, everything went fairly smooth, and the king was dropped off.”
‘Why do you come here?’ I asked Gwyin later on.
‘Perhaps because I had no choice, plus I prefer human company to devil company, believe it or not. I will not harm you, Siren, I know fights like a devil, so I am not up to such a fight, but I ask for your assistance to hide me from my enemies, who will be searching for me?’
Said Siren, ‘You did not come to us like an enemy, but I am not sure what we can do for you?’

“But we both agreed, Siren and I, that we’d take the chance and give him a safe haven until we could come up with a better idea, and we were now headed for Moiromma, and I suppose we could iron it out there.”

(Siren knew a devil lies and has no pity, to her there’d been no deliberating of his nature, only his purpose, and his departure once on Moiromma. The king that was brought onto the moon of Toso’s, was taken so there would be no bloodshed on Toso itself, to serve as a prison of sorts.)) And so it was.))


See Part Two: The Demon Fugitive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home