Friday, July 14, 2006

Tangor and Siren in: The Demon Fugitive Part II of II 1/14/2006 Part II of II

Episode: #15
Tangor and Siren in: The Demon Fugitive
1/14/2006 Part II of II



[Chapter one of two: Long Voyage Home] Gwyin, the Demon or devil man, a furtive you could say, was on the spacecraft, hidden from the King of Tose, whom they had dropped off at the planet Toso’s moon colony, at Tangor’s request, for he was demonic looking in ever sort of the way—save for the fact, he was a demon in the first place. It was a long trip now to Moiromma, and so they went about checking out everything on the ship, lest it be a chemical leak or something. Everything seemed do be ok; although Tangor was a bit worried about the King, for when he left the ship he was sick, and when he entered it he was not. But then Tangor figured the king was simply spacesick, something like seasick.

Journal

“We had been in space no more than a week after dropping the King of Toso off when Gwyin the Demon, came to us with a carved wooden figurine; both I and Siren was in bewilderment what he was going to do with it, when he handed it to me.”

“Put it in the your safe vault for me,” said the large demonic beast, “I’m finished with the evils,” he cried, in a changing way. And right in front of our eyes he turned into an earthling, his demonic powers, his transformation, his necromantic chanting, made him all flesh in front of us.”

‘You can call me Mr. Gwyin Smith now, if you please.’ Said Gwyin the demon, and he looked normal, I mean like a human being, like me, Tangor.
“You know you have lost all your demonic powers and insights by changing over to flesh and bone of earths humanity.” I said to Gwyin. Siren was staring at this all happening, in disbelief.
‘I have demonic friends who would like to find me and bring me back to hell, this is the best disguise I can come up with, ‘ said Gwyin.
“He told me he’d like to avoid his evil nature if only he could, and this was his one chance in a life time. I felt sorry for him of course. Not sure if that was wise, but feelings are neither right or wrong, they just are, and that was how I felt, like it or not; but I’d keep an eye on him I told myself, save, the time I didn’t, Siren said she would.
“I guess in the following few weeks, let me think: week four, Gwyin helped around the spacecraft, and we allowed him to be addressed as Mr. Gwyin Smith to appease him I suppose, and he became my assistant, to Siren of course, and the voyage to Moiromma went smoothly. He mentally had created I do believe, created a new mental home here on our ship. In a way it freaked both me and Siren out we tiptoed around our ship in case we might spot a freaky moment where we’d catch him trying to sabotage our ship or something. I suppose you could call that being paranoid in its own right, but we had a good reason, Gwyin could not be trusted, because he was a demon, and they are not trustworthy, so Siren had told me several times.
“It was perhaps the fifth week when Gwyin told me the following: ‘I’m having a hard time sleeping Tangor, I see hoofs under the door, behind the door, the hallway lights show them distinctively.’ I believed him, and told him to let it just come and go, it was just nightmares.
In the following weeks He seemed to fully emerged in his new self, he didn’t realize when he came aboard the ship, he had hooves for feet, devil feet that is; but to appease him, I didn’t have the heart to tell him, he actually seemed like his transformation to a humanoid, was in full transformation.”
‘Let me have a space ray gun,’ he asked me, ‘in case some horrid creature tries to attack me in the middle of the night.’ He was still seeing such hooves, in his nightmares come the 8th week of our voyage to Moiromma, these hooves under the door were starting to bother me some also.
“On the 9th week he came to me, and in front of Siren, asked if he could call Mrs. Gill Smith up at San Juan Observatory in Peru, his wife was an earth astronaut, so he told us. I did call her again to appease him, and she did have a husband by the name of G.W. Smith, but he had been long dead. And that was that. He pondered on that a while, and let it go, saying: ‘…she’s got a new lover, that is what it is.’ Thus, I believed he was believing in his own fantasy, but if I pointed out really to him, we’d have a big demon on board, and it seemed safer for the time being not to.
“On the 9th week Moiromma came into sight on our ships radar system, and Siren was ecstatic about being back to her mother’s home away from home. There was a new king named Hlic, he had gathered all the clans together, united Moiromma into now a frozen type empire, and her mother, Jokaneen was a legend on Moiromma, like Siren was on SSARG. And Siren was excited to be going to meet him. Evidently, Hlic was a friend of hers long ago.


[Chapter Two: Moiromma and King Hlic] As their spacecraft descended, there were several large beings waiting for them: they looked demonic, Tangor thought; Siren said nothing, she could not get a good enough look at them, and busied herself preparing for the landing. But Tangor knew they were waiting there for Gwyin, but figured he’d not start a panic and leave it alone; after they had landed they could sort out things, take care of whatever needed to be taking care of.
As they landed, the ships door opened automatically there seeped out some gases, toxic it seemed (or debilitating, or could be), so the several beings noticed a mist that followed the two astronauts, Tangor and Siren as they descended the ramp from the ship to the ground, to greet the king, his generals and several guards.
Said King Hlic of Moiromma, “Are you folks aright?” Tangor took that as a simply welcoming gesture, but it was more than that, it was because of the seeping mist, yet for Siren and Tangor to acknowledge.
“We are fine, “ said Tangor, “thanks for asking,” and Siren stepped forward to greet the king more personal, with a bear hug that would normally have broken a normal human beings spine.
“We have one more aboard,” said Siren, “his name is Gwyin, not sure why he had not come out yet.”
“Ah, perhaps he is ill,” said the king, hesitantly and glancing up at the arch of the snips door, no figure appearing, he sent two of his soldiers, “Go see if you can find their comrade, and bring him out.”
It was twenty minutes thereafter when the soldiers came out, rubbing their eyes and face from the mist throughout the ship, saying, “Can’t find a soul in there, you sure you didn’t …” and said no more.
“I need to go check the safe vault,” said Tangor to the king a ting bewildered, and as he went back into the ship, Siren followed, they noticed in the vault, that it was empty. Then they looked at one another both saying at the same time, “Empty!!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home